Linus Schietekat is a Licensed and Accredited Financial Services Provider.
FSB Reg. No. 1851
..." if this is what you are thinking I commiserate, but welcome you to my site."
I have been in the financial service field for most of my adult life and have many stories to tell. About an individual who took out Trauma Cover and had a stroke approximately one month after paying the first premium.
About a young lady who lost her husband in a gruesome attack, but she and her two young children are well taken care of financially for the rest of their lives because of his prudent decision to start his financial portfolio with a substantial Life Insurance policy and a Will. About a family member who joined a Medical Aid and two days before the first contribution was collected from his bank account, within the imposed 3 month general waiting period, suffered a heart-attack, but was fully covered for his 1 week stay in ICU and 1 week general room in a private hospital AND his Trauma cover of R800 K paid out, of course.
On and on I can go. So if you feel jaded by all the information thrown at you concerning your financial portfolio, or lack thereof, I DO NOT apologise. Being ignorant of matters pertaining to your retirement or what would happen to your loved ones, should you exchange this world for the hereafter, is a luxury you cannot afford.
Make sure you know your options. Get your portfolio on track, one building block at a time. Ask someone for advice.... Ask me!
KEY FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Estate planning & Wills (Don't die without one)
- Life Assurance (Bond or loan cover) & Investments (Unit Trust & Money Market)
- Retirement planning - enabling you to retire comfortably.
- Trauma & Dread Disease Cover
- Medical Aid Schemes (Profmed, Medihelp, Momentum Health & Discovery)
- Gap Cover (when your Medical is just not enough)
- PPS - The whole spectrum of Assurance, Investments and Short-term for the Graduate Professional
During a potentially harmful medical crisis after hours, there is hardly time to stop and think about the medical scheme benefits that you have available - but it is crucial to know this:
Click here to read more.
**GAP COVER **
For when your Medical Aid Scheme is just not enough.
"But which one??"
Give me a call right now for some FREE advice! 021 975-5400
Ambledown GAP cover has just announced a sterling concession on UPGRADES to EXISTING policies.
Up until 31 January 2017 you may upgrade and enjoy:
- NO General Waiting Period
- NO 12 month exclusion clause
- NO Exclusion on Cancer benefit (If you have been in remission for 3 year)
Simply complete, sign and submit THIS FORM. (My email address is on the form.)